- Students can grow and excel academically and personally while maintaining a flexible schedule.
- Students gain round-the-clock access to course material.
- Students have unrestricted access to course resources enabling them to pace their learning in environments free from distractions.
- Students have the freedom to complete their course material at a faster or slower pace, based on their knowledge and skills.
- Flexible scheduling allows students to allocate time to pursue other interests.
- Rolling enrollment allows students to begin course work at any time of the year.
- Our teachers personalize instruction and courses for each student’s learning pace and style.
- An optional initial diagnostic assessment and interim assessments (2 times a year) enable teachers to quickly recognize areas for improvement and help guide the learning process.
- Our team (teachers and mentor) is personally engaged to keep students interested in the course material, while helping to improve their performance and understanding of subject matter.
- Learning Styles help guide the curriculum and educational approach for each student.
Extensive Curriculum Options
- Our team of expert educators frequently refines and improves the programs to enhance the learning activities of our students and ensure their success.
- Our courses accommodate a wide range of learning styles and offer challenging academic curriculum.
- Our nurturing mentors serve families and motivate students to explore new interests and gain positive experiences that kindle a passion for learning.
- Throughout the process, teachers provide students with weekly lesson plans, supplementary literature, and science activities, among other features, to create a genuinely hands-on learning experience.
- Our faculty provides students and their families with personal and social support as well as educational guidance. They actively engage students to stay focused to meet their academic requirements.
Social and Emotional Support
- A personal mentor teacher is assigned to each family for the duration of students’ educational experience with Knowledge Schools.
- Resident counselors are available to support academic and social development.
- In-person field trips and community events, as well are virtual social meet-ups and clubs are offered.
- Parent meet ups, coffee with the principal, or joining school parent groups are available.